Remodeling & Additions
Turn your cottage into your dream vacation home. Sun room and multi-level additions and full home remodeling and renovation projects.
Exterior Siding & Roofs
Exterior renovation projects using concrete, stone, siding and painting.
Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
Beginning to end remodeling; design through completion. Small and large kitchen and bath renovation projects.
New Home Construction
Residential new home construction. Perfect framing is the basis of good construction.
Outdoor Living Spaces
Patios, decks, railings and lighting using the designs and material that suits your environment.
Pole Barn & Out Buildings
Horse barns, pole barns, residential and commercial storage and warehouse buildings.
Going Green Techniques
Green building techniques focus on a few key concepts: using energy-efficient equipment and design, using sustainable materials, reducing impact on environment and human health, and managing water resources.
- Building for Energy Efficiency with Insulation
- Using Energy-Efficient Equipment
- Passive Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Lighting
- Using Sustainable Building Materials
- Designing for Low Environmental Impact
- Building for Clean Air and Lungs